A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wesley Brady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wesley Brady, Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wesley Brady, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brady graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Brady has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- North Central Surgical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley Anne Brady MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Wesley A. Brady practice?
- Dr. Wesley Brady has 1 office location.
Dr. Wesley Brady practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.