A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wesley Bray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bray
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wesley Bray, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bray graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Bray has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley Bray MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wesley Bray practice?
- Dr. Wesley Bray has 1 office location.
Dr. Wesley Bray practices Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta Pulmonologists and Marietta Critical Care Practitioners.