A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wesley Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center- Chippenham Hospital
- Hallmark Youth Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley Byrd Carter MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Wesley B. Carter practice?
- Dr. Wesley Carter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wesley Carter practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Goochland, VA.
See Richmond Psychiatrists and Richmond Child Psychiatrists.