A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wesley Chay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Dr. Chay has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley Chay MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Wesley Chay practice?
- Dr. Wesley Chay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wesley Chay practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Elkins Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Elkins Park Physiatrists.