Learn more about Dr. Wesley Chodos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wesley Chodos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chodos
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Chodos Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Chodos graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Chodos has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley Stanley Chodos DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Wesley S. Chodos practice?
- Dr. Wesley Chodos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wesley Chodos practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Bala Cynwyd Endocrinologists.