Learn more about Dr. Wesley Chodos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wesley Chodos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chodos
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Chodos Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Chodos graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Chodos has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley Stanley Chodos DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Wesley S. Chodos practice?
- Dr. Wesley Chodos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wesley Chodos practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Bala Cynwyd Endocrinologists.