A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wesley Chou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wesley Chou is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wesley Chou, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chou graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Chou has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
- Monroe County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley Hsien-Chang Chou MD is a male Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wesley H. Chou practice?
- Dr. Wesley Chou has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wesley Chou practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Bowling Green, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Alvaton, KY and Kansas City, MO.
See Bowling Green Neurologists and Bowling Green Psychiatrists.