A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wesley Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wesley Cox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cox
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Cox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wesley Cox, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cox has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
- Fayetteville City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley Kent Cox MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wesley K. Cox practice?
- Dr. Wesley Cox has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wesley Cox practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fayetteville, AR.
See Fayetteville Surgeons.