A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wesley Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wesley Cox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cox
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wesley Cox, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cox has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
- Fayetteville City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley Kent Cox MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wesley K. Cox practice?
- Dr. Wesley Cox has 1 office location.
Dr. Wesley Cox practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fayetteville, AR.
See Fayetteville Surgeons.