A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wesley Desselle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wesley Desselle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wesley Desselle, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Desselle graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Desselle has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital
- Helen Keller Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley Joseph Desselle MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wesley J. Desselle practice?
- Dr. Wesley Desselle has 1 office location.
Dr. Wesley Desselle practices Surgery near Muscle Shoals, AL.
See Muscle Shoals Surgeons.