A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wesley Ekeruo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wesley Ekeruo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ekeruo
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Ekeruo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wesley Ekeruo, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Ekeruo graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Ekeruo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley Ekeruo MD is a male Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Wesley Ekeruo practice?
- Dr. Wesley Ekeruo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wesley Ekeruo practices Urology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Urologists.