A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wesley Ekeruo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wesley Ekeruo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wesley Ekeruo, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Ekeruo graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Ekeruo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ekeruo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans