Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wesley Emmons
Dr. Wesley Emmons, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, DE. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Emmons is affiliated with Christiana Hospital, St Francis Hospital and Union Hospital of Cecil County. He speaks English.
Dr. Wesley Emmons has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Wesley Emmons is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, DE.
Dr. Michael Peters Jr
Bariatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Newark, DE 0 mi15
Dr. Jared Hossack
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Newark, DE 0 mi14
Dr. Pietro Rocca
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Newark, DE 0 mi29