A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wesley Emmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wesley Emmons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wesley Emmons, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Emmons graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Emmons has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley W Emmons MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Wesley W. Emmons practice?
- Dr. Wesley Emmons has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wesley Emmons practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Elkton, MD and Norfolk, VA.
See Newark Internists and Newark Infectious Disease Doctors.