inactive

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

April 23rd, 2014
Silverwood Location has unprofessional staff
I was unable to meet the Dr. And I don't want to because of extremely Rude staff. I wanted to be a new patient because he was close and reviews seemed ok. I asked the receptionist how long of a wait to see the Dr. Since he was on my Humana plan but she said he was on vacation, she recommend Dr Cole, and I asked her if he accepts my Humana and she said "That's not my Job, your responsible for verifying Humana" she was rude, and unhelpful, unfortunately I can't remember her name. I have had many doctors over the years and this is the first time I have had someone refuse to tell me if a doctor accepts a insurance. What kind of a facility won't tell you what insurances they accept? The Dr should fire her because she is hurting there business. A receptionist is the first point of contact and should represent the dr and she was rude and unprofessional and she caused the Dr. Too loose a patient.