Learn more about Dr. Wesley Fleming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wesley Fleming is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fleming
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Fleming Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wesley Fleming, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep disorders (Parasomnias)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleming graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fleming has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley E Fleming MD is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wesley E. Fleming practice?
- Dr. Wesley Fleming has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wesley Fleming practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA.
See Irvine Neurologists and Irvine Sleep Medicine Doctors.