A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wesley Fleming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wesley Fleming is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fleming
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fleming Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wesley Fleming, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep disorders (Parasomnias)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleming graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fleming has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley E Fleming MD is a male Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wesley E. Fleming practice?
- Dr. Wesley Fleming has 1 office location.
Dr. Wesley Fleming practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Neurologists and Irvine Sleep Medicine Doctors.