A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wesley Fleming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wesley Fleming is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wesley Fleming, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleming graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fleming has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fleming accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans