Dr. Wesley Foster Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wesley Foster?

Posted on April 1st, 2016

The only time that I had a long wait in his office was when he was called to the hospital for an emergency procedure. There is something so comforting about this man. I tend to have a social anxiety and feel uncomfortable around pretty much anyone, yet with Dr. Foster I felt completely relaxed. He is very thorough and answers any questions with a smile on his face. I am beyond happy that I chose him to deliver my son.

Posted on December 28th, 2015

Love him!!!! He's delivered 2 of my babies and trust me they were not easy pregnancies! He is such a sweetheart n I wouldn't go to any other person he also is very cautious and listens very well.... He's very informative but otherwise lets you make desicions....

Posted on October 23rd, 2015

Wonderful Doctor!! He explained everything about my upcoming procedure. He was very patient with all my questions and answered them completely .

Posted on September 2nd, 2015

I love Dr. Foster. You can tell he genuinely loves his patients!

Posted on March 9th, 2015

Dr Foster is a knowledgeable, experienced , compassionate Dr. and I highly recommend him. My only grief is they fix their answering system. When I needed a call back during recovery I got no response, and when the automated called me to remind me of a follow up appt., it had the wrong month.

AWESOME Dr.'s Office

Posted on February 9th, 2015

LOVE the Officeer atmospher and the promptness of Dr. Foster. Highly recommended!!!!!

Angela McFall

Posted on April 23rd, 2012

Absolutley LOVE this doctor and his staff. Every once in a while the wait may be a little longer, but it's because he spends a few extra minutes with his patients to make sure they are comfortable and all questions are answered. Even through surgery, he makes sure I am ok, every step of the way. Awesome person and best doctor I've ever had!!

Find someone else

Posted on April 13th, 2012

I don't know what's happened to this dr since these other reviewers post but it's defintly not the same dr!! After having two children already I chose dr.fosters office as my obgyn for my third pregnancy. The wait is never less then 45 minutes!! When you finally get back there he comes in takes the baby's heartbeat rate then ask if you have any questions and that's it. Less then 5 minutes. When you do have a question his answer is always cold and short. He just seems like he doesn't care at all!!!! I have had 4 appointments rescheduled due to the fact that he's at the hospital delivering babies. Ok fine but he should have someone at the office to cover his patients who have appointments. Office staff.. There ok but also seem like they dont want to be there..

So glad this is my last baby!!

Posted on February 3rd, 2012

First off the wait is so long. I think one day I was there for 3 hours just to be seen for 5 mins. On top of that once he comes in the room and measures the babies heartbeat he always says that it is the same BPM everytime but he really doesnt pay attention to the heartbeat because he is usually talking. Then I always feel as though he doesnt like for you to ask questions because when I do he looks at me with this weird look and acts kind of condescending. Overall I am just glad that this is my last baby because I dont want to ever have to deal with him again.

5 STAR

Posted on December 26th, 2011

I LOVE DR FOSTER HE IS SO CARING

Excellent

Posted on November 4th, 2011

Dr. Foster is a terrific doctor. I never felt rushed or pressured and he was always friendly. The office staff was terrific and knew me by name. They always called me back and answered any questions I had. I highly recommend him to anyone. (Also, the other on call doctors were great as well)

Posted on September 2nd, 2011

Dr. Foster is a wonderful obstetrician, and his staff are always friendly and helpful. There usually is a wait, but he also delivers babies, so that's to be expected -- and they always apologize for the wait and let you know what the delay is. Dr. Foster is very calming and helps you understand everything that's going on, is always able to answer questions, and really listens to concerns. I called multiple times in a week and would always get a prompt response to help me and calm me down as needed. I would recommend him to anyone who's having a baby or looking for a gynecologist.