Learn more about Dr. Wesley Fowler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wesley Fowler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wesley Fowler, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fowler graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fowler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- Margaret R Pardee Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fowler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wesley C. Fowler practice?
Dr. Wesley Fowler practices Neurological Surgery near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Surgeons.