A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wesley Fowler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wesley Fowler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wesley Fowler, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fowler graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fowler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Asheville Specialty Hospital
- Carolina Spine and Neurosurgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley Caswell Fowler MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wesley C. Fowler practice?
- Dr. Wesley Fowler has 1 office location.
Dr. Wesley Fowler practices Neurological Surgery near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Surgeons.