Learn more about Dr. Wesley Fowler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wesley Fowler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fowler
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fowler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wesley Fowler, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fowler graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fowler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Margaret R Pardee Memorial Hospital
- Mission Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley C Fowler MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wesley C. Fowler practice?
- Dr. Wesley Fowler has 1 office location.
Dr. Wesley Fowler practices Neurological Surgery near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Surgeons.