Learn more about Dr. Wesley Fowler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wesley Fowler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fowler
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fowler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wesley Fowler, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fowler graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fowler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Margaret R Pardee Memorial Hospital
- Mission Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley C Fowler MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wesley C. Fowler practice?
- Dr. Wesley Fowler has 1 office location.
Dr. Wesley Fowler practices Neurological Surgery near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Surgeons.