A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wesley Frierson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wesley Frierson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wesley Frierson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Frierson graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Frierson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bamberg County Memorial Hospital
- Chester Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley H Frierson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wesley H. Frierson practice?
- Dr. Wesley Frierson has 1 office location.
Dr. Wesley Frierson practices Emergency Medicine near West Columbia, SC.
See West Columbia Emergency Physicians.