Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wesley Granger
Dr. Wesley Granger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ridgeland, MS. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Granger is affiliated with St Dominic Hospital (Main Campus), Woman's Hospital at River Oaks and Crossgates River Oaks Hospital. Dr. Granger has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Wesley Granger has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Wesley Granger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ridgeland, MS.
Dr. Indira Veerisetty
Ridgeland, MS 0.01 mi37
Dr. Julian Rose
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Ridgeland, MS 0.46 mi38
Dr. Gerry Houston
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Ridgeland, MS 0.49 mi39