Dr. Wesley Harris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wesley Harris?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 22nd, 2017

Great dr. Performed a vaginal hysterectomy. I was at home by 9:30 the next morning with no pain.

April 11th, 2017

Love Dr. Wes Harris

November 2nd, 2013

Great Doctor!

Dr. Wesley Harris diagnosed me accurately in one visit when 3 other doctors had been stumped for two years. After a quick surgery and a few weeks of recovery, I had my life back. I haven't felt this good in years. So thankful to have found him!

January 25th, 2013

Patient

I would highly recommend Dr. Harris to anyone who is a candidate for bladder or rectal repair. Dr. Harris was very thorough with his diagnoses and took a great deal of time in explaining what to expect before and after surgery. He checked on me often in the hospital and my surgery made a big difference in the quality of m y life. Than God for a doctor like him.

November 7th, 2012

delivered while on call

He was not my regular and scheduled dr for delivery and I was nervous because he had seen me previous in my pregnancy when my dr was out and things he told me scared me and he was just so blunt i thought he had no manner however i found out after my delivery he did see these problems ahead for me and my dr never told me these risks .... i would have probably been better off having him as my dr from the start he is a very knowledgeable and smart man if it had not been for this man my baby may not have lived. excellent doctor :)

March 25th, 2012

Surgical Patient

Dr Harris is an excellent surgeon. I felt like I received excellent care and treatment. He took all the time I needed to help me understand my problem and answered all my questions. I felt very secure with his recomendations.

February 3rd, 2012

Dr. Harris is very caring and knowledgeable and recommend him to any of my family or friends.

November 4th, 2011

Linda Eggers-Bentley-patient

Dr. Harris is not only an exceptional ob-gyn doctor but he is an exceptional caring individual. I had a great deal of anxiety over my surgery (vaginal hysterectomy) and Dr. Harris took time to explain everything to me that would occur; that I should expect and how my healing would be dealt with; he also included my husband which assisted with his anxiety over my surgery; and kept my husband posted throughout the surgery. I felt safe and comfortable with him--he possesses exceptional knowledge and stays very current in his practices--I feel very fortunate to have him for my doctor and highly recommend him to anyone!

March 9th, 2011

Lifesavor!

Dr Harris is awesome! I trust him completely and feel that he truly cares for his patients. He takes the time to explain everything and makes sure that you understand what is going on and why. He answers questions honestly and in detail. I recommend him to everyone! He is truly one of a kind doctor, and Bristol is VERY fortunate to have him!

January 11th, 2011

After transferring into Dr. Harris' office for my second pregnancy i was highly suprised at his office,staff,and his care and concern for me throughout the pregnancy. I would highly recommend.

January 11th, 2011

WHAT A PHYSICIAN OUGHT TO BE!!!

I STRONGLY RECOMMEND DR. HARRIS AND ALL HIS ASSOCIATES. THEY EXPLAIN EVERYTHING THOROUGHLY, TREAT YOU AND YOUR TIME WITH RESPECT, AND VOLUNTARILY "GO THE EXTRA MILE" FOR YOU. MY CASE WAS QUITE DIFFICULT, AND HE PROVED TO BE A WONDERFUL DIAGNOSTICIAN AND SURGEON. I FELT WELL ENOUGH TO MOW MY YARD AND GO BACK TO WORK 9 DAYS AFTER A DIFFICULT COMPLETE HYSTERECTOMY WITH SEVERE ENDOMETRIOSIS AND APPENDICITIS (WITHOUT MY DOCTORS' PERMISSION-HA!). HE CALLED ME AT HOME WHILE REVIEWING MY CHART TWICE TO BE SURE WE HAD EVERYTHING COVERED--DID ALL THE WONDERFUL THINGS WE HAVE ALL BEEN USED TO NOT SEEING FROM OUR DOCTORS.

January 1st, 2011

I would reccomend Dr. Harris to anyone for their pregnancy needs. We discovered that I had a low lying placenta during my pregnancy and I feel as if I was lucky to have Dr. Harris as a doctor. He prepared me for the bad but kept a positive attitude and outlook. He made me feel comfortable going into a planned csection and I felt as a doctor he was more prepared than others might be. I will continue using Dr. Harris and would absolutely recommend him to anyone.