Learn more about Dr. Wesley Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wesley Hayes, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wesley Hayes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hayes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hayes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wesley L. Hayes practice?
Dr. Wesley Hayes practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and General Practice near Oak Ridge, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN and Greeneville, TN.
See Oak Ridge Internists, Oak Ridge Cardiologists, and Oak Ridge General Practitioners.