Dr. Wesley Head MD Patient Reviews

• Critical Care Medicine Gainesville, GA

3.4

August 10th, 2015
One of the best
I've seen Dr. Head for three decades now. I am not the perfect, compliant patient he'd like to have, but he has always called the shots as he saw them, and been absolutely honest and forthright about my health issues. That said, he's been understanding and willing to go the extra mile to get me all the information I asked for.

February 8th, 2014
He's ok
I came to him because 1st Dr & I did not get along. Impression on first visit is that he wants to get to the bottom of my lung problem. He was willing to listen to what I had to say. He doesn't want to do unneccessary test. Only time will tell if first impression was correct.

June 27th, 2013
Very Happy with Dr Head after bad experience with another Dr
I was referred some where else for starters, that did not go well, so my family Dr. sent me to Dr. Head. This was a great choice, he is getting to the root of the problems and we are dealing with them. He is not a "test" happy Dr. that sends you for all kinds of needless tests. The entire Dr. group that he is a part of is very busy, so sometimes you cannot get in ASAP unless it is an emergency. But I feel he is one of the best in his field in the Gainesville area.

October 17th, 2012
Appalled
This was the rudest doctor I have ever been to. He was snappy and hateful and didn't want to answer any questions. He didn't want to hear about your problems. I would never go to or recommend him to any one I know. RUDE!

August 16th, 2012
Patient
Hard to get through to when needed. Also treated me like an idiot when I asked questions. Did not ask if I had more questions or needed explanations.

March 15th, 2010
very full of himself; acted like I was an idiot even though I'd done research and later discovered my research was correct.