Brought to you by
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wesley Heartfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wesley Heartfield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wesley Heartfield, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Fecal Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Heartfield graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Heartfield has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heartfield accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans