by Peter Brewer on Feb 6th, 2016

Amazing man. So mindful of peoples feelings.

Knowledgable show details Knowledgable
Jan 20th, 2016

I have seen Dr Herman for several years now & over the years I have always been impressed with him, but more so lately the staff. I have now seen Dr Musgrove for my follow up appointments & she has been wonderful. From the time I arrive until I leave all of the staff seem to be very knowledgable & efficient. I would recommend anyone to have surgery here. My vision is my life & I thank them everyday for my great vision.

Great Office show details Great Office
Mar 26th, 2012

The doctors and staff did a great job in helping me find the source of my vision problem. If you are to have any type of vision problem this is the place to come to. They will do everything they can to find the source of the problem.

Gifted Optho worth the effort to see show details Gifted Optho worth the effort to see
Jun 7th, 2011

Yes, Dr. Hermann's office runs like every other Lasiks mill, but what is different is the end result. I went to Dr. Hermann after 3 other optho's told me my astigmatism was too severe for me to have Lasik or PRK, and a friend in a similar boat had him do her eyes. With the only two negatives being time consumed for initial visit (lots of waiting), and a incompletely numbed eye (the tech's fault - my one eye caught 1/2 drop instead of a full drop, but I should have spoken up), Dr. Hermann not only did successful PRK but came in the office everyday for an entire weekend, including Sunday when his office was "technically closed" to see me when I wasn't healing property...this is the guy you want when you have extreme vision issues, major trauma to the eye, or when any other eye doc says "well, I don't really feel comfortable..." This guy does do miracles.