Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Video profile

|  Great Office  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2012

The doctors and staff did a great job in helping me find the source of my vision problem. If you are to have any type of vision problem this is the place to come to. They will do everything they can to find the source of the problem.

|  Gifted Optho worth the effort to see  |  show details
Jun 7th, 2011

Yes, Dr. Hermann's office runs like every other Lasiks mill, but what is different is the end result. I went to Dr. Hermann after 3 other optho's told me my astigmatism was too severe for me to have Lasik or PRK, and a friend in a similar boat had him do her eyes. With the only two negatives being time consumed for initial visit (lots of waiting), and a incompletely numbed eye (the tech's fault - my one eye caught 1/2 drop instead of a full drop, but I should have spoken up), Dr. Hermann not only did successful PRK but came in the office everyday for an entire weekend, including Sunday when his office was "technically closed" to see me when I wasn't healing property...this is the guy you want when you have extreme vision issues, major trauma to the eye, or when any other eye doc says "well, I don't really feel comfortable..." This guy does do miracles.

|  Wesley Herman for Cataract Surgery  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Apr 29th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I had cataracts in both eyes as a result of some previous retinal problems. I had been extremely near sighted all of my life. Now, after h...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  E Quest Vision  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Apr 22nd, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I had cataract surgery done by Dr. Herman five years ago. I have been very pleased. Have had my glasses restriction removed from my driver...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com