Dr. Wesley Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wesley Johnson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 3rd, 2016

Five stars but now I need 2 find him!! Where did he go???

March 5th, 2016

The absolute best doctor I have ever had I trust him implicitly.

November 9th, 2015

Five Stars for this surgeon

After two different surgeries I rate Dr. Johnson and his entire Staff five stars.

August 26th, 2015

Dr. Johnson treated my son and was fantastic! I was originally referred to him from a friend you had a neck injury and credits Dr. Johnson for being able to walk after the injury.

April 9th, 2015

Had total knee replacement and 8 weeks ago and feel wonderful! I love Dr. Wesley Johnson.

July 28th, 2012

Highly recommend!! Doesn't mince words--identifies the problem, the advantages/disadvantages of possible solutions, lets the patient decide.Only negative is the wait time--sometimes an hour or more!

February 22nd, 2012

IF U ARE LOOKING FOR DOCTOR WIFE THIS IS YOUR GUY

I started seeing the doc for my hip .i quickly found that if i had any problems with his person answeing the phone the doc was ready to stop seeing me as a patent.i learned that the person answering the phone was his wife and no matter what if she did not like any thing about you the doc world not see you if she did not approve. i was able to get by her for the moment and have my sugrey.when i ran into a problem with my painmed and ask for a few to get me by till my regular doctor came back into town(remember i had jusr hda my hip replaced) i was lied to by his wife and when i told them i did not want what was offered because it would cause me problems with my insurence his wife called my regular doctor and filled him full of lies about me. if you are looking for a no noncence doctor just want to have your sugrey with no problems form his wife you should look some else where

August 11th, 2011

The lease caring person, let alone dr. I have ever met

The hospital told us to see him as a follow up, and he was right in my face demanding me to tell him the name of the hospital staff that told us to do so. Bad back and leg problems, doesn't seem crazy to consult a orthopedic dr., even to me. I couldn't tell whether he thought I was making it up, but then he started ranting about how the hospital staff pushing patients out and sends them to him. He was visibly uninterested and did not explain to us about spinal stenosis. I was almost in tears and so confused, never seen any dr. go on like that, and not even care what we were there for. He didn't even acknowledge my mother, who was the one suffering. and I couldn't even ask a question. He was too busy just jabbering about things we weren't even interested in. I should be sending him a bill! He totally bullied myself and my mother, and after reading other reviews on line at other websites, I can see he is one of the worse orthopedic drs. in our town. I should've read them earlier and gone to see Dr. Graham with my Mom. We weren't looking for someone to perform miracles, only wanted to understand what the problem was. And he did nothing to help us there.

June 4th, 2008

Great Surgeon

Doctor Johnson did my back surgery 7 yrs ago and has done 2 total knee replacements and rotator cuff surgery for my husband over the past 7 yrs. He is VERY good, but does not take to whining. I find myself following directions carefully and I feel tougher.

November 12th, 2016