A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wesley Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wesley Jones is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wesley Jones, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Jones has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Transylvania Regional Hospital INC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley C Jones MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Wesley C. Jones practice?
- Dr. Wesley Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Wesley Jones practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Brevard, NC.
See Brevard Internists and Brevard Pediatricians.