Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wesley Kinney
Dr. Wesley Kinney, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Norfolk, NE. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kinney is affiliated with Faith Regional Health Services - West Campus and Gateway Med Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. Wesley Kinney has the following 4 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Wesley Kinney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norfolk, NE.
Dr. Larry Birch
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Norfolk, NE 0.22 mi38
Dr. Thomas Brandt
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Norfolk, NE 0.35 mi36
Dr. Brian Gunter
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Norfolk, NE 0.36 mi14