A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wesley Kinzie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wesley Kinzie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wesley Kinzie, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinzie graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kinzie has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanislaus Surgical Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kinzie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Wesley E. Kinzie practice?
Dr. Wesley Kinzie practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Orthopedic Surgeons.