A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wesley Kinzie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wesley Kinzie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kinzie
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kinzie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wesley Kinzie, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinzie graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kinzie has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanislaus Surgical Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley E Kinzie MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wesley E. Kinzie practice?
- Dr. Wesley Kinzie has 1 office location.
Dr. Wesley Kinzie practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Surgeons.