Learn more about Dr. Wesley Kinzie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wesley Kinzie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kinzie
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Kinzie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wesley Kinzie, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinzie graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kinzie has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanislaus Surgical Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley E Kinzie MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wesley E. Kinzie practice?
- Dr. Wesley Kinzie has 1 office location.
Dr. Wesley Kinzie practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Surgeons.