A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wesley Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley Lincoln Smith DO is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Wesley L. Smith practice?
- Dr. Wesley Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Wesley Smith practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Fort Mcdowell, AZ.
See Fort Mcdowell Psychiatrists.