A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wesley Lake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lake
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lake Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wesley Lake, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lake graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley Wayne Lake MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wesley W. Lake practice?
- Dr. Wesley Lake has 1 office location.
Dr. Wesley Lake practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Allergists and Metairie Internists.