More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wesley Lewis
Dr. Wesley Lewis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Lewis is affiliated with LDS Hospital, Latter-Day Saints Hospital and Salt Lake Regional Medical Center. Dr. Lewis has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Wesley Lewis has the following 3 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Wesley Lewis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.
Dr. Stephen Wood
Preventive Medicine, Family Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT 0.01 mi39
Dr. Peter Fenton
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT 0.01 mi25
Dr. Joseph Atkin
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT 0.01 mi7