A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wesley Low:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wesley Low, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Low graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Low has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center
- Baldwin Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley Shu-Lie Low MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Wesley S. Low practice?
- Dr. Wesley Low has 1 office location.
Dr. Wesley Low practices Otolaryngology near Baldwin Park, CA.
See Baldwin Park Otolaryngologists.