A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wesley Low:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Low
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Low Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wesley Low, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Low graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Low has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center
- Baldwin Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley Shu-Lie Low MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Wesley S. Low practice?
- Dr. Wesley Low has 1 office location.
Dr. Wesley Low practices Otolaryngology near Baldwin Park, CA.
See Baldwin Park Otolaryngologists.