Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wesley Maples has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Wesley Maples is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.
Dr. Timothy Nickel
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Tulsa, OK 0.10 mi19
Dr. Kathryn Brown
Clinical Laboratory Immunology, Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Tulsa, OK 0.10 mi20
Dr. Warren Silberman
Preventive Medicine, Internal Medicine
Tulsa, OK 0.10 mi39