A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wesley Marquand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wesley Marquand is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wesley Marquand, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Marquand graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Marquand has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gaston Memorial Hospital
- CaroMont Family Medicine – McAdenville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley Lee Marquand MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wesley L. Marquand practice?
- Dr. Wesley Marquand has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wesley Marquand practices Family Medicine near Mc Adenville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: McAdenville, NC.
See Mc Adenville Family Physicians.