Learn more about Dr. Wesley Marquand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wesley Marquand is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marquand
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Marquand Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wesley Marquand, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Marquand graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Marquand has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gaston Memorial Hospital
- CaroMont Family Medicine – McAdenville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley Lee Marquand MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wesley L. Marquand practice?
- Dr. Wesley Marquand has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wesley Marquand practices Family Medicine near Gastonia, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, NC.
See Gastonia Primary Care Doctors.