A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wesley Marquart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wesley Marquart, General Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marquart graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Marquart has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Huguley Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley Marquart MD is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wesley Marquart practice?
- Dr. Wesley Marquart has 1 office location.
Dr. Wesley Marquart practices Surgery near Burleson, TX.
See Burleson Surgeons.