A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wesley Mayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wesley Mayer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayer graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mayer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley A Mayer MD is a male Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Wesley A. Mayer practice?
- Dr. Wesley Mayer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wesley Mayer practices Urology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Urologists.