Learn more about Dr. Wesley Merritt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wesley Merritt, Anesthesiologist, Interventional Pain Management is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merritt
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Merritt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wesley Merritt, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Back Pain
- Chronic Pancreatitis
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Merritt graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Merritt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Plano
- Methodist McKinney Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley Merritt MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wesley Merritt practice?
- Dr. Wesley Merritt has 1 office location.
Dr. Wesley Merritt practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Allen, TX.
See Allen Anesthesiologists and Allen Pain Management Doctors.