Dr. Wesley Mills Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wesley Mills?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Wesley Mills?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 14th, 2016

Dr. Mills is an excellent physician. He is very professional, personable, attentive, and thorough. He truly cares about his patients as the individuals we are. I can't say enough good things about him.

December 17th, 2015

Dr. Mills

Dr. Mills truly listens! What as remarkable difference! I would suggest anyone who wants a doctor who truly cares, see Dr. Mills

November 17th, 2015

So happy I was referred to Dr.Mills

Very happy with this Doctors office!

April 4th, 2015

He has been my PCP for 10 years. I have gone to other doctors but always returned.

December 4th, 2013

Best Doctor I've Ever Had. Go see him!

I was a new patient, and apparently a bit nervous, but when he came into the room he shook my hand and introduced himself with a kind and gentle manner. He is super friendly-and funny- and is good at making conversation by asking questions about your life in order to get to know you better and calm you. I was just there for a physical, and its obvious that he cares about your health because he asked me three times during the course of the encounter if everything was okay and if I needed to address anything, and I finally was able to talk about some mental health concerns (So if that's a problem for you, he can help you out there too). He listens well, is super patient, and spent a good deal of time with me without rushing anything. It's like you really are the only patient he's seeing that day. Also, he takes you at your word, is smart, sweet and adorable. I would recommend him to anybody, but I want to keep him to myself :) Seriously, go see him!

May 5th, 2012

Excellent Doctor & Staff

All my experiences with Dr. Mills have been extraordinary. Karen and the rest of his staff always go above and beyond when I needed anything. Every time I go to see him I am seen quickly. I would recommend Dr. Wesley Mills office to anyone.

April 12th, 2012

The Best, Dr. Wes!

What my husband and I have experienced is a sincere concern regarding our medical and health issues. Dr. Mills always schedule our diagnosis testing and follow-ups in a timely manner. Great practice!

February 14th, 2012

Check insurance cost before you go see him!

I went to Dr. Mills based on a referral for a sprained knee. I had to wait over 30 minutes to see him. I found Dr. Mills friendly and compassionate. He took my blood pressure, weight, history. He examined my knee and indicated i needed a MRI. He indicated it could possibly be a ligament issue or arthritis. I told him i could not do a MRI due to the cost of insurance. I went to Dr. Tandron who confirmed it wasn't a ligament issue but I would possibly need a MRI..I was stunned when i received the bill from the insurance company. $291 was the charge to my insurance company with my share of $167.00 when nothing was done except an exam of my knee, blood pressure, weight and history. I called and spoke to the Office Manager and Dr. Mills, who felt very badly for me...He offered to put me on payment arrangements but what i needed was a lower balance as to what was done (hardly anything). I had to pay $167. Words to the Wise: Ask first what the charge will be before you go see him!

December 27th, 2011

Doc Mills is AWESOME!

Doc Mills' bedside manner is the best. He always makes me feel like I"m his only patient. He never rushes. He always follows up when the situation requires it. He has a very pleasant demeanor and his staff is always courteous. I've been a very happy and healthy patient of his for about 7 years. I would highly recommend him to any of my friends or family

November 30th, 2011

Registered Nurse

Dr. Mills is a very caring professional physician. He listened to my problems and provided a accurate diagnose. He spends more time that most physicians and is concerned about my well being as his patient.

June 24th, 2011

Excellent Doctor

Dr, Mills has been my doctor for several mills. Great doctor!!

June 17th, 2011

Best experience ever

Dr. Mills is an incredibly caring, thoughtful, patient-focused physician. He takes as much time as you or he needs to understand your issues / symptoms. He is careful not to diagnose too quickly, but performs required tests to confirm his impressions / initial diagnosis. I would not consider another family doctor.