A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wesley Nord:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nord
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Nord Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wesley Nord, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Sports Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nord graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nord has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley John Nord MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Family Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wesley J. Nord practice?
- Dr. Wesley Nord has 1 office location.
Dr. Wesley Nord practices Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Family Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Internists, Sioux Falls Sports Medicine Doctors, and Sioux Falls Primary Care Doctors.