A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wesley Nord:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wesley Nord, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Sports Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nord graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Nord has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley John Nord MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Wesley J. Nord practice?
- Dr. Wesley Nord has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wesley Nord practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Primary Care Doctors, Sioux Falls Family Physicians, Sioux Falls Internists, and Sioux Falls Sports Medicine Doctors.