A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wesley Papenfuss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wesley Papenfuss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Papenfuss
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Papenfuss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wesley Papenfuss, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Papenfuss graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Papenfuss has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Innovis Health
- Meritcare Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley Allan Papenfuss MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wesley A. Papenfuss practice?
- Dr. Wesley Papenfuss has 1 office location.
Dr. Wesley Papenfuss practices Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Surgeons.