A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wesley Pedersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wesley Pedersen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pedersen
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pedersen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wesley Pedersen, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pedersen graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pedersen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley R Pedersen FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Wesley R. Pedersen practice?
- Dr. Wesley Pedersen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wesley Pedersen practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Cardiologists.