A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wesley Pedersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wesley Pedersen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wesley Pedersen, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pedersen graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pedersen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley Robert Pedersen FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Wesley R. Pedersen practice?
- Dr. Wesley Pedersen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Wesley Pedersen practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Cardiologists.