A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wesley Phipatanakul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wesley Phipatanakul is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wesley Phipatanakul, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Phipatanakul graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Phipatanakul has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley P Phipatanakul MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wesley P. Phipatanakul practice?
- Dr. Wesley Phipatanakul has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wesley Phipatanakul practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA.
See Loma Linda Orthopedic Surgeons.