inactive

Dr. Wesley Pope MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Aurora, CO

September 20th, 2016
In office testing. Dr Pope actually listen to me and found my health issue and treated them accordingly. His staff even did fallow up calls to check on me. I moved but now that I am back I will be returning to his office.Best Dr. I have had in years.

July 13th, 2012
GREAT DOCTOR!!!!
I have known Dr. Pope for over 15yrs. He is a very caring dr. Takes time to listen to my problem when I go in for appointment.Only thing I don't like is how rude the front desk staff has gotten and when I call to make an appointment,there are times I have been put on hold for over 20 minutes at which point I will hang up & call back.

June 3rd, 2012
Competent caring family practitioner
Dr Pope has treated me for over 10 years. He has taken the dread out of going to the doctor. He's been through several daunting diagnoses with me and I appreciate his competence and caring.

May 22nd, 2012
A TOP-RATED CARING & COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR (POPE)
Dr. Pope has been my doctor since 2008. Right away I knew I had found a good doctor. He came in the room and said "Welcome to the Party!" which immediately put me at ease. Then he asked what I was there to see him for - he listened very intently as I explained to him about my illnesses. He then gave me options on how to deal with them and what different medications I could try to ease the symtoms. He was VERY CARING AND COMPASSIONATE toward me the whole time I was there. He also checked my vitals (which he does everytime I go see him) which is how he caught that I had a thyroid condition - the blood work proved it - Dr. Pope was VERY THOROUGH in his exam with me. He even worked with me on the new medication he prescribed me. All I had to do was call his office, speak to his nurse, and his nurse would let him know how I was doing on the new medication. Because of my illnesses and the medication I am taking, I do have to follow-up with Dr. Pope every 4 months. I have NEVER had a problem getting an appointment or being seen immediately if I am sick. Anyone that asks me if I know of a good doctor, I refer them to Dr. Pope because he gives CARING AND COMPASSIONATE CARE.

March 7th, 2012
Use to love this clinic
I have been seeing the Drs at this clinic for over 7yrs, once my DR left I had to switch to Dr Pope, hated it! But didn't have a choice, he never lets you finish a sentence, or tell you exactly what the problem is. He dropped me for finally getting fed up with him cutting me off and telling him what I thought, I WAS NOT disrespectful, 3days later I got a letter that I was dismissed from the clinic...no reason at all given!

February 14th, 2011
Long Time Patient
Listens very well, is one of my favorite people.