A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wesley Prater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wesley Prater is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Prater graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Prater has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Madison Regional Medical Center
- Madison County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley Flewerny Prater MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Wesley F. Prater practice?
- Dr. Wesley Prater has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wesley Prater practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Canton, MS.
See Canton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.