A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wesley Ratliff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wesley Ratliff is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wesley Ratliff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratliff graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Ratliff has 8 hospital affiliations:
- DUNN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL (As of 7/1/10- St VIncent Dunn Hopsital)
- Bloomington Hospital & Healthcare Sys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley W Ratliff MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Wesley W. Ratliff practice?
- Dr. Wesley Ratliff has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wesley Ratliff practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Bloomington, IN.
See Bloomington Internists and Bloomington Pulmonologists.