A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wesley Ratliff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wesley Ratliff is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ratliff
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ratliff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wesley Ratliff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratliff graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Ratliff has 8 hospital affiliations:
- DUNN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL (As of 7/1/10- St VIncent Dunn Hopsital)
- Bloomington Hospital & Healthcare Sys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley W Ratliff MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Wesley W. Ratliff practice?
- Dr. Wesley Ratliff has 1 office location.
Dr. Wesley Ratliff practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Bloomington, IN.
See Bloomington Internists and Bloomington Pulmonologists.