Dr. Wesley Robertson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 28th, 2016
The waiting.......
OMG the waiting is soo long. Being with a crying and miserable child in a waiting room of sick kids is not the place to be. You wait and wait even if you make an appointment. Then you go into the exam room and wait again. He doesn't even check my child and just talks to me. He must be Clarvoiant to know what is wrong with him.

May 25th, 2015
Great Doctor! He saved the life of my 5 week old son!

March 18th, 2013
He seems as though he is listening but he is not really paying attention. As the other reviewers stated, there is a long wait. There are so many children in the waiting room......is my child going to get sick from them? The rooms are somewhat.....well.....not clean. I have been there a few times but not any more. I do not want my child to get sick from going to a doctors office when she's well.

June 13th, 2012
Excellent Doctor
I've been taking my children to Dr. Robertson since 1997 and he is amazing. He has handled all of our minor and major illnesses with the same professional caring attention that excedes any doctor I've had to date. He treats my children as though they are his own. We have been lucky to have him.

September 19th, 2011
Avoid ! Dr takes guess and huge opinions/ego
ALthough Dr Robertson seems to have experience in pediatrics, I am disgusted on many levels, which are shared by so many in the waiting room. The front office is horrible, related to the Doctor, he offers wive's tales on medical questions, is confrontational and also has a law degree in case any parent chooses to ask for a specialist. And the best of Robertson; Dr Tresa is astronomically worse. Funny thing is, he has no idea we feel this way because we can't get a word in the three seconds he sees my boys.

April 27th, 2011
GS
DR.WES IS ONE OF THE GREATEST DOCTOR, AN WELL WORTH ANY AMOUNT OF TIME SPENT IN THE WAITING ROOM.HIS NO#1 priority is your child. HE HAS BEEN MY SONS DR. FOR 12 YEARS.AS A FIRST TIME MOTHER WE HAVE BEEN THREW HOSPITALIZATIONS FOR R.S.V. DEALT WITH EVERYTHING FROM HEART TO SPEECH ISSUES AS WELL AS ADHD.WHEN IT COMES TO MY SON I TAKE NO CHANCES WITH HIS HEALTH CARE AN ATTENTION,THIS MAN HAS NOT ONCE MADE ME FEEL EMBARRASSED OR HESITANT TO ASK ANY AN ALL QUESTIONS OR IF I HAD OVER REACTED. AS A FIRST TIME MOTHER.AN THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THE DR. IS REACHABLE AT MANY TIMES MOST DR. REFUSE TO TAKE CALLS. MY SISTERS DAUGHTER IS 20 AN HES BEEN THERE'S AS WELL FOR 14 YEARS. NOT ONCE HAVE I HEARD A NEGATIVE WORD ABOUT HIM OR HIS PERFORMANCE AS A DOCTOR. AN I OFTEN WONDER WHEN I TALK TO OTHER PARENTS WHY THEY ARE SO SURPRISED THE INDIVIDUAL AN ATTENTIVE TREATMENT WE RECEIVE FROM DR. WES.YOU WOULD BE LUCKY TO HAVE YOUR CHILD'S HEALTH IN HIS HANDS HES A BLESSING TO US. .

November 13th, 2008
Great pediatrician!
I would highly recommend Dr. Robertson to anyone. He caught torticollis instantly in my son that another pediatrician didn't see for six months. He is very caring and great with the kids. The wait can sometimes be long, but I've been to 3 other pediatricians and it is the same there as well.