A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wesley Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wesley Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wesley Moore, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Endarterectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Moore has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley Sanford Moore MD is a male Vascular Surgeon and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Wesley S. Moore practice?
- Dr. Wesley Moore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Wesley Moore practices Vascular Surgery near Culver City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Culver City Surgeons.