Learn more about Dr. Wesley Schooler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wesley Schooler, Plastic Surgeon, Hand surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Wesley Schooler, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Hand Deformities
- Hand Injuries
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Schooler graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schooler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley G Schooler MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Wesley G. Schooler practice?
- Dr. Wesley Schooler has 1 office location.
Dr. Wesley Schooler practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Surgeons and Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeons.