Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wesley Shih
Dr. Wesley Shih, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Encinitas, CA. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Shih is affiliated with Scripps Memorial Hospital-Encinitas, Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla and Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego. He speaks English.
Dr. Wesley Shih has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Wesley Shih is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Encinitas, CA.
Dr. Hanh Bui
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Encinitas, CA 0.01 mi15
Dr. Robert Savage
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Encinitas, CA 0.01 mi44
Dr. Lara Than
Encinitas, CA 0.01 mi10