Dr. Wesley Smeal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wesley Smeal?

Migraine

Get the facts about migraine headaches, including the different types of migraine and migraine triggers.

Have you seen Dr. Wesley Smeal?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 25th, 2016

A blessing

I went in with a herniated disc and had been tossed around from Doctor to Doctor because this is a workman's comp injury and well with how insurance works its easy to be tossed around. I came in feeling defeated because the previous doctor told me I was fat and that's why im hurting but then God blessed me with Dr.Smeal he was kind,compassionate and willing to do what it takes to get you up and running again.I can't tell you how much pain im in but Dr.Smeal is what every doctor should be kind and understanding. His staff is polite and they always get back to you in a timely manner and are also sympathetic to what your going through. I know he doesn't feel like he's a great doctor he just feels like its his job to help you because he's very humble but im thankful for him im in tears as I typed this because I've struggled with this pain long enough and until he came along I now foresee a light at the end of the tunnel. I would highly recommend him to anyone he's amazing!

October 20th, 2014

Compassionate physician

Dr Smeal is a very compassionate, brilliant and friendly physicain. He took care of my neck pain and I would highly recommend him!

August 16th, 2012

horrible experience

Worst experience with a doctor. He spent the first 10 min belittling me. I could never get a hold of hike, the messages I left never got answered, including when he was supposedly on call. I waited 2 months for an appointment only for his staff to call me an reschedule for a month later. Its very easy to fall through the cracks. He also is very territorial with his patients, on the many times I couldn't get s hold of him I called my primary care doctor, only for him to throw it in my face stating that I was behaving questionable. I throw my hands up on how a doctor that is supposed to "do no harm" cans treat a patient so badly

March 28th, 2017