A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wesley Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wesley Smith is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Cobb Memorial Hospital
- St. Paul University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wesley Dean Smith MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Wesley D. Smith practice?
- Dr. Wesley Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Wesley Smith practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lavonia, GA.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.