Dr. Wesley Spruill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wesley Spruill?

September 5th, 2016

Best MD and Office Staff

Dr. Spruill takes time to explain your diagnosis and options to treat your pain. He doesn't push pills....he provides real options. The office staff is also the best....friendly and helpful. I would defenetly go back.

August 3rd, 2016

Pain Management Perfection!

I love Dr. Spruill and then work that he does. I would go to NO ONE but him for my back pain!!

March 18th, 2016

Run, or crawl, away!

Friendly assistants, but Dr. Spruill spends about a minute max doing your spinal injection. I wonder if they actually turn on the fluoroscopic machine to guide the needle into your spine? First one didn't help; went back for second one the next week - this time caudal (and was told they'd probably have to do a third at over 5K per procedure!) and now am much worse off than when I started. I will never go back (no pun intended). I hope he didn't inject the medication into the wrong place and cause this problem. And I saw the review about the medications and pharmaceutical reps - he prescribed a friend this "new" long acting muscle relaxant - a new Flexeril - so instead of taking 1 pill 3 times a day that would cost pennies, my friend's prescription cost over $900 for a month's worth. He had a coupon and insurance so he didn't have to pay too much, but people wonder why healthcare is so high, it's because of practices such as this!!

December 15th, 2015

Very good ,four star

November 10th, 2015

Waited three weeks for an mri approval that didn't need an approval from my insurance company. Then when I asked for medication for pain while I waited for my procedure, which took three weeks, he denied me pain medicine because he didn't want to be liable. He wouldn't answer my questions during my consultation, and acted annoyed when I kept stopping him from leaving the room to answer questions, he never sat down. His daily free lunches provided by his pharmaceutical reps makes sure his patients are test subjects for expensive new meds instead of writing a normal pain med prescription. He obviously just is worried about getting as many patients in and out as possible and not about there pain or quality of care. I hope they remove him from spine care, the people of Tuscaloosa deserve better than the monopoly of spine care in Tuscaloosa since there the only spine clinic and they know it too and is reflected in their care.

October 14th, 2015

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. If I could have given zero stars I would have. No bedside manner, no follow ups. I have been going for about 8 months and in all that time, I have seen the doctor about a total of 10 min. Plus, be prepared to wait. I have never gotten outta that place in under 3-4 hours.

September 16th, 2015

Dr. Spruill

I was referred to him from a med center. I just lost my pain management doctor due to him retiring. I have seen him twice now and both times he made me feel very uncomfortable. The first time I was getting an injection in my back and he was a complete butt head!! I looked past that because I thought maybe he was just having a bad day, but then when I saw him today he made me feel like I was a drug seeker. After I paid 300.00 to see him he decided to change my meds that I've been taking for over a year now and prescribe something that also cost 300.00. When I asked the nurse what I'm supposed do for my pain she said that he wasn't going to prescribe that. She acted like I take some hard drugs. They made me feel like crap! When I left I just sat in my car crying for about 30 minutes. Needless to say I will never go see him again and I do not recommend them to anyone.

July 23rd, 2015

Dr. Spurill

I have been going to this clinic for several months now. My advise is to find another clinic. I have never gotten out of the office in under 2 1/2 hours. Staff does not return phone calls in an appropriate time. The doctor treats me as if I am a drug addict. How would he know anyway. In all the months I have gone, Dr. Spurill has spent less than 10 minutes with me. No compassion, no bedside manner. If I was some type of drug seeker, I could probably get them easier from a walk in clinic vs. going to this place, waiting 3 hours, going through one procedure after another, blood test, x-rays, labs, etc. Why would anyone go to that extreme if they were only after drugs? I wanted answers and solutions to my medical issues. Spurill treats you as if your making up your symptoms and they shouldn't exist. After reading several other comments, it seems other people have had similar experiences. Save yourself the time and aggravation and find someone else in the Tuscaloosa area.

April 2nd, 2015

I drove from Flowood Ms. and it was worth the trip.

March 17th, 2015

VERY SATISFIED WITH EVERYTHING & EVERY ONE OVERALL.

October 30th, 2013

Got conflicting information from the dtr and nurse practitioner totally opposite 180 degrees apart I asked about it and got no reply. Not real friendly dtr.

September 20th, 2013

This guy is an idiot!

I had a failed neck surgery and was sent to him for continuation of pain care. He treated me as if I was a drug addict looking for a fix. EVERY TIME I went for an appointment, the first thing I was asked is "are you prepared for an injection today" . If you said "NO", then they seemed to want nothing to do with you. I had to jump through all his hoops (tests), even saw a 'Pain Psychologist" (who said I was NOT an addict, and WAS in REAL pain), and after all that, he practically threw a script for skelaxin in my face and said "here's something for the flares" I will NEVER use him again. He definitely gives Spine Care a bad name. They need to get rid of him! ologist