Dr. Wesley Thayer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wesley Thayer?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Wesley Thayer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 31st, 2016

Lipoma removal

Dr. Thayer did a good job making me feel comfortable with the prodecure I was having. He gave me step by step information as to what would happen. He was kind and professional in our dealing. I am very pleased with my care/

September 9th, 2015

Terrific experience ,a real pro and wonderful person

August 20th, 2015

Nice Doctor but disappointed with care

I wanted an implant but he recommended a major surgery which turned into a nightmare. I ended up with 4 infections, 2 of which were major. The medicine I was given damaged my kidneys. I ended up in critical care and still do not know why. Information was not given to myself or my family. My blood pressure was extremeIy low but we were not told why. I think I almost died. My revision surgery went well but someone in the operating room stabbed me in my right arm which made most of my forearm bruised. This was during my second surgical visit and I have no clue why they did that but it was extremely painful. The infection medicine was not explained to me before it was given and according to the medical journals I found online, the two infection medicines I was given are well known to cause kidney damage. I do not know who prescribed it. He is a very nice doctor but I feel that my choices were not listened to nor was the surgery explained very well. I am sorry but I would not recommend this doctor. The breast is nowhere near the size requested.

April 1st, 2015

Had surgery on my hand and almost a years time I still cant use my hand

May 16th, 2013

Excellent Experience and Resultd

Dr. Thayer was very prompt, professional and genuinely concerned with the outcome. He took additional time to ensure I understood the lab results, the recommended procedure and how to care for the area to minimize scarring. I was very pleased with the results and would highly recommend Dr. Thayer to others.

October 22nd, 2012

I won't be back

As far as surgery I guess he did fine. He was rushed, it was his way or highway. Staff did not always have me disrobe, he came in jerked my pants down or my dress up, did a rough exam and was gone. Left on vacation immediately after surgery and I had complications that night. On my next visit he brushed them off, although the attending Doctor told me she had discussed problems with him. Last ov I waited over 2 hours with no explanation and saw him abt. 3 seconds. Glad to be finished with this one!

May 24th, 2012

Dr. Thayer is one of the most caring, sincere doctors I have ever met. He cared for my son after a hand injury which resulted in the amputation of two fingers. I can't say enough about him as a doctor.

February 24th, 2012

Dr. Thayer is highly recommended by me and my body is my testimony!

November 29th, 2011

Take lots of reading

I would otherwise be indifferent about our visits with this doctor, neither good nor bad but I am compelled to write a comment because of the inexcusable wait. Whenever we had an appointment the wait was 2 hours or more. I am sorry. Doctors are important but MY TIME IS IMPORTANT TO ME AS WELL!!! The waiting area only had one other patient one time the entire time and we still just waited and waited and waited, first in the waiting room, then in the exam room.

August 3rd, 2011

Patient Experience with Dr. Wesley Thayer

It was the worse experience I ever had. I do not recommend him to anyone.I don't even know how he has a doctor's license and works at Vanderbilt Hospital with such a poor knowledge and poor bad manners. His treatment was awful and with no results but lots of scars.

May 12th, 2011

Wes did my breast reduction last year. It was an extreme surgery (from a size H to a size B). I couldn't be more happy. He was great to work with, easy to communicate with, allowed me to give my input of shape, size, incision placement, etc. He treated me like I was the consumer and he was working for me, and I love that!

February 22nd, 2011

Breast reduction

Dr. Thayer helped ease my anxiety about having a breast reduction . I am a 39 year old female. IF you are thiking about this I highly recommend him! He made me feel very comfortable and prepared me for everything. There was no pain and healing has been a success.